Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Produce, Produce, Produce!!!

I have to say this is a very good way to get a ton of produce. We had a ton of fun and you will be amazed at how much all this cost me. Can you guess just how much I spent? I will let you know after a few of you guess.
Here is the amazing list of my purchases.

9 onions
23 bell peppers
1/2 pound cherries
1 head cauliflower
1 pound mini bananas
11 pounds bananas
6 nectarines
1 apple
1 orange
12 lemons
5 pineapple
2 heads of lettuce
2 cantaloupe
1 watermelon
6-7 pounds green beans
24 roma tomatoes
10 better boy tomatoes
3 plums
14 peaches
1 lonely potato
Now I must say that not all this produce is in top condition. But, plenty good enough for me. I don't know what I am thinking, I am moving in two weeks. I soooo do not need projects. I think for me it is all about the therapy.

Ok so post your guess. I am dying to see who can get the closest.....
Just Peachy~Melissa

8 comments:

  1. How about $30... probably that's way too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is $25. Take that Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geesh this seems almost unfair. You all know me way to well your guesses are closer than I ever thought you would guess. Given that one watermelon over at the Wal Mart is $3.88.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylee was the closest with $20.00 My total is posted!

    ReplyDelete